Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday May 23, 2011

81°00.826’ W
29°12.175’ N
Halifax Harbor Marina
Daytona Beach, Florida

Huen and I located a pump that will arrive in Daytona Beach tomorrow around noon! I consider myself lucky to have found one that I can get my hands on this fast. The quickest I could have one shipped from an internet supplier would arrive Thursday!

The weather is unbelievably hot which makes working on the engine not a pleasant experience. Our new sun shade for the aft cockpit is worth its weight in gold as it helps cool the engine compartment.

The out board motor continues to give us problems. I thought it was fixed but bad gas has again caused a problem. Tomorrow I will try again to resolve the problem! S--T!

Tonight the six of us went to dinner at Caribbean Jack’s restaurant on the waterfront! This is the second time we dined there and it was great both times.

Tomorrow we plan to drive on the beach before picking up our new pump then returning to work on the boat. With the holiday weekend coming up it makes sense for us to get out of here and move north and get settled before the long weekend starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment