Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

80° 06.764’ W
26° 03.393’ N
The Dania Beach Marina
Dania Beach, Florida

I’m having a little fiberglass work done where I removed an antenna some time ago. If all goes as planned the project will be completed tomorrow. I’m still waiting for a call on the canvas repair.

Ken’s wife Diane arrived this evening which lead to a welcome back to the boat party! Diane has decided to officially retire and join the fleet.

I heard a roomer that two looper boats are coming into the harbor tomorrow! The unofficial word is its Dream Catcher (Brenda & Jim) and Seamoore (Becky & Carlton)! Considering everyone that’s here I think Bade Boomer (Chris & Bruce) should return from the Bahamas and join the party then cross over again when we all plan to go in May!

Hey little brother --- are you getting the message!

No comments:

Post a Comment