Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 128 – Tuesday, October 19, 2010

88° 14.880’ W
34° 39.411’ N
Aqua Yacht Harbor Marina (day 3)
Iuka, Mississippi

The day started out just fine with a plan to get underway at 10 am. When I went to start the boat I noticed one of my batteries had a low voltage so that was our first delay. While I was trouble shooting the electrical system Chris and Bruce where having a business problem that put them on their phone for a few hours. Meanwhile after a few hours of frustration my problem resolved itself with the flip of a switch that reset a breaker that I didn’t know existed! The Bades problem got resolved about the same time with most of the cruising day over.

With all of our plans changed, we did the next best thing and signed out the courtesy car and drove to the nearest rib restaurant, The Rib Cage! I’m grateful for the extra day here just to sample the ribs! They were great and I would recommend them if in the area.

Tomorrow we will get out of here by 10am and anchor out for one night not two!